Allergy Dining Tips
- Use this as a starting point only, only you can deside what is safe.
- You may want to plan ahead if your visiting a resturant.
- Visit off peek hours when staff are less busy to answer your allergy questions
- It is fine, and often done, is bring your own food that your not allergic to.
- Any resturant can have cross contamination issues, it is up to you to asses your risk level.
- Some leave their Epi-pens on the table so staff can see them.
- Tell your server first thing that you or your family member has an allergy.